'Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy: 2005 Day-to-Day Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

'Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy: 2005 Day-to-Day Calendar Details

If you really think that Jimi Hendrix sang "'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" in "Purple Haze," this might not be the calendar for you. You may fail to see the humor in such misheard song lyrics as "Soup and salad bar" instead of "Suicide blonde" or "I suck on that emotion" instead of "I second that emotion." Once again, Gavin Edwards recounts a new or classic misheard lyric, the song title and artist, and the real lyric on each page of this calendar based on his books 'Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy, He's Got the Whole World in His Pants, When a Man Loves a Walnut, and Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly. Many pages also include singers' birthdays and drawings illustrating the incorrect lyric. Of course, if you know your music and know that Jimi was actually singing, "'Scuse me while I kiss the sky" (or just want the chance to mock someone each day), this calendar (in the actual words of Kool and the Gang) is a celebration that'll last throughout the year.

Reviews

Over teh years, this calendar has gotten repetitive and has been pulling from more and more obscure songs. They need to start dividing it up "classic rock, pop, etc." since I dont know most of the songs they are making fun of anyways!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel